My Life Foundation is a community-driven organization to provide behavioral and mental health services for the Asian American communities through prevention education, advocacy, health promotion, public awareness programs, and referral services in order to reduce any health disparities and increase well-being and health equality.
Mental Health Program
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Adult Mental Health First Aid
- Guiding Good Choice
- QPR Suicide Prevention
- Substance Use Disorder Prevention
Senior Mental Health Program
- Diabetes Self-management
- Chronic Disease self-management
- Call the My Life Foundation for help.